Pages

Thursday, 31 January 2013

See these little beauties?

In a few hours from now, they will hopefully become my holiday album from overseas trip at the end of last year.





Here's a brief outline of my plan:


  • Collect all the photos from the holiday that I want to print in a single iPhoto album (DONE)
  • Print the photos out at Kmart - sixty prints in total (DONE - in the sense that they are printed, but I had to do so at Officeworks and isn't that a whole other story...)
  • Journal onto blank 3x4 Project Life cards and run them through the printer
  • Embellish cards with strips of washi tape 
  • Insert cards and photos into album 
  • Identify where there may be gaps in the photos and print new ones at home as required
  • Make a title and finish page
  • Label the front of the album
I don't want to turn this into a massive production - my goal here is to get it done - so I'm hoping to have the album finished tonight. 

My time starts...now!

No comments:

Post a Comment