Pages

Sunday, 3 February 2013

How I Incorporate Cards in Project Life

I've seen a few posts asking how people incorporate cards into their project life albums and thought I'd offer a brief explanation of how I do mine.
My lovely mother-in-law sends us cards regularly - it's not uncommon for us to receive one a week! A number of the cards in the UK open out and slip quite nicely into a 6x12 page protector.


For more oddly shaped cards, I cut down a 12x12 page protector and bind the edges with washi tape to hold the card in place. I alternate the location of the holes - as in, sometimes I place them on the top two rings of the binder and sometimes I place them on the bottom two rings.


So, there you have it. Not particularly original, but I do love how it displays the cards we receive.

2 comments: