Pages

Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Memorable

This week's Project Life spread is memorable for a couple of reasons.

It chronicles one of the three weeks we've spent with my future father in law while he's over from England. As well as being an invaluable help as we prepare the house to go on the market, he's an easy house guest and adored by cats, dogs and humans alike.

It is a personal triumph for me - a sense of accomplishment in getting this simple layout done amid the chaos of our life at the moment.

And it marks a first in my Project Life journey to date: the first time my fiancé has picked up a pen and a journalling card and added his input directly into the album. I am beyond thrilled. He's always had an interest in the album, reading it weekly and helping choose photos and events to record. Now we've got a personal piece of him captured in the form of his handwriting. Awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment